To educate and care for all children in a high-quality environment where decisions are made in partnership with children and families. Our aim is to deliver an education and care service that excels in enriching children’s lives and their lifelong love of learning, a place for every child to belong.
East End Early Education and Preschool is a privately owned and operated long day care service. We pride ourselves on excellence in early childhood education.
Our caring and highly qualified teachers are all employed with the same vison and values as our mission statement and will work in partnership with families to foster social, emotional and academic development appropriate for each child.
All of our teachers carry a current Working with children’s check, First Aid Certificate, Asthma & Anaphylaxis Management and Child Protection Certificate.
We believe that working in partnership with families achieves the best outcomes for children as it ensures that experiences are meaningful to them. Of most value to us is a collaborative approach where we communicate well and work together in a respectful way to achieve the best possible outcomes for your child.
We respect and value that families are children’s first and most influential teachers (EYLF p12) and we are open to their individual needs, new ideas, cultures contributions and believe this creates the foundations to a great meaningful curriculum for all.
Step by step guide to Enrolling with us!
- Create an account for my family lounge using the link on the home page.
- Complete the details in the waitlist section, ensuring your start date and preferred days are accurate.
- Call/email us to book in a tour of our service (02) 49253298 email@example.com
We take all of the guess work out of enrolling with our service.
Please use the icon on the home screen to place your children on the waitlist. We will be in touch with you within 48 hrs to organise a service tour. All of our enrolment paper work is online and convenient for you to complete. We will support you through the process of claiming childcare subsidy.
We understand that the first day of care is a milestone in the lives of both you and your child, we like to encourage our new families to take the opportunity of attending an orientation visit with the service.
This is your chance to come along and spend time with your child in their new environment helping them to prepare for the new experience. This will enable both families and children to have an interactive experience at the centre, without the added pressure of a farewell.
We feel that this is an important part of the settling in process and for you and your child to meet with the teachers, educators and other children at the centre It is also an opportunity for the teachers and educators to begin to build a relationship with you both before the big day arrives. Any questions that you may still have at this stage can be attended to and all paperwork finalised.
$120 per day prior to any Child Care Subsidy be applied. Fees are based on days of attendance.
- All meals (Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea)
Payment of Fees:
Oikpay – Direct Debit, weekly or fortnightly basis.
Understanding Child Care Subsidy
We are a government approved long day care centre.
As an approved child care service eligible for Child Care Subsidy (CCS) we can assist every family to access funding appropriate to their circumstances.
Child Care Subsidy will be paid directly to services.
Three things will determine a family’s level of Child Care Subsidy:
- A family’s annual adjusted taxable income will determine the percentage of subsidy they are eligible for
- An activity test will determine how many hours of subsidised care families can access, up to a maximum of 100 per fortnight, and
- The type of child care service will determine the hourly rate cap.
More information about individual subsidy rates and annual cap changes is available in the New Child Care Package brochure.
Some basic requirements must be satisfied for an individual to be eligible to receive Child Care Subsidy for a child. These include:
- the age of the child (must be 13 or under and not attending secondary school)
- the child meeting immunisation requirements
- the individual, or their partner, meeting the residency requirements.
Claiming Child Care Subsidy through MyGov
- Sign in to your myGov account. If you don’t have one, you will need to create a myGov account.
- Link myGov to Centrelink. You can do this under Services.
- Select Centrelink and complete the Child Care Subsidy Assessment
- Once you are linked, you will provide us with a CRN for both yourself and your child
- We will link you to our service and you will sit in a state of ‘pending’
- You will then need to log back into MyGov and confirm your Enrolment is accurate